Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Results.....

My bone marrow was still clear of any traces of leukemia....whew!! I think my massive exhale could be heard throughout the tri-state area. My blood counts were also good so I will be starting the 5th and final course of chemo tomorrow at 10am. I will be getting a spinal tap and one other form of chemo as well as starting a whole new regimen of pills. Say some prayers that my body responds well and can handle this course. Time to go crack some champagne, dance in the streets.....or, more realistically, watch some more curling. Never forget that..

ALL Will Be Well

"The end for which we are created invites us to walk a road that is surely sown with a lot of thorns, but it is not sad; through even the sorrow, it is illuminated by joy."

1 comment:

  1. Great news, Dan!! Will keep praying for strength for you in this next round. Looking forward to celebrating with you in April ;)

    ReplyDelete